Many items are kept in the storage shed which is located near the office. See list below for some of the contents. Code to get into the shed is 246*.
Tents and Tables Canopy Weights
If you wish to use any of the items in the shed please sign them out on the list which is hanging on the shelf to the left.
Most banners and posters are on the left, blue boxes with meeting supplies in the middle and plant clinic boxes and demo items to the right.
Select links below for descriptions of some of the demo items.
- Constructing and Maintaining a Container Water Garden – small model of water garden that can be used at plant clinics
- Banners are available in the shed– We have many banners available to be used
- Cold Frame Display – Scale model of different method to protect plants from cold weather
- Composting – Scale model displays of various methods of composting
- Display Boards – Displays for VMGA, Water Conservation, Roof Gardens, Best Management Practices, Pollination
- Display Stand – Stand that can be used to display pictures or other things
- Firewise Display – Model of a house showing fire dangers and best practices for fire prevention
- Handouts in Shed – Pictures of some of the handouts that are stored in the shed
- Handout Originals – You can use to make copies
- Paint Disposal Display – Acceptable ways to dispose of paints
- Plant Clinic Box – Plant clinic box and typical contents
- Pollinators – Examples of houses for Mason Bees and information about other pollinators
- Square Foot Gardening – Frame and book for discussion of square foot gardening
- Tree Grafting – Models and descriptions of three models of grafting
- Waterwise Display – Model to demonstrate how landscaping can prevent water runoff
- Poisonous Plants That May be in Your Garden – Tri-fold display with information about typical garden plants
- Herbs Display Board Tri-fold display board suitable for Plant Clinics
- Herbs – Information about growing, harvesting and using herbs
- Farmers Market Display – Display of fruits and veggies – Suggested to use with Farmers Market Handout
- Farmers Market Handout – Selecting and storing farmers market bargains